The Taiwanese company Asus is strongly back to India after intel stopped making Mobile processor. Asus is well-known in India market for to cheaper and good performance mobile.
Asus Zenfone 3 is an agile, exquisite design inspired by the beauty of nature. A glass and metal wonder that captures the world with absolute clarity. An extraordinary smartphone for a life less ordinary.
Asus Zenfone 3 Specifications:-
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD Super IPS+ display with up to 500cd/m2 brightness.
- 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor with Adreno 506 GPU.
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage (ZE552KL), expandable memory with microSD.
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Zen UI 3.0.
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro+nano/micro SD).
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, Laser AF, f/2.0 aperture, 6P Largan lens, 4 Stop OIS.
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 88-degree wide-angle lens.
- Fingerprint sensor.
- Dimensions: 152.59 x 77.38 x 7.69mm;
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4 and 5GHz) MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS.
- USB Type-C.
- 3000mAh battery with fast charging.
Here we are going to review about Mid range phone Asus ZenFone 3 (ZE552KL),
Price and availability:-
however there are multiple variants of this smartphone;
5.2-inch Asus ZenFone 3 (ZE520KL) @ ₹21,999;
5.5-inch Asus ZenFone 3 (ZE552KL) @ ₹27,999;
Asus ZenFone 3 Ultra (ZU680KL) @ ₹49,999;
Asus ZenFone 3 Laser (ZC551KL) @ ₹18,999.
Asus ZenFone 3 Deluxe (ZS570KL) @ ₹49,999 and a Special Edition @ ₹62,999.It is available in Amazon.in.
Super build quality.
Good camera performance in outdoor and artificial lighting conditions.
Great battery life.
Excellent call quality and signal reception.
Fast and Accurate fingerprint scanner.
Good display panel.
Important sensors included proximity, accelerometer, gyroscope and ambient light sensor.
No backlit navigation keys.
Hybrid sim card slot.
Glass back feels bit slippery.
the ridiculous price.
It does not have NFC (Near Field Communication)
Asus Zenfone 3 has lots of bloatware (unnecessary apps) which comes pre-installed with the device.
This phone is the best in their series which was focused on design and premium looks.The hardware looks great and battery life is amazing but software optimization is very poor.I think the device is overpriced and have a look at Mi5 or OnePlus 3 which are value for money. If you want great and amazing battery then have a look at Asus Zenfone 3.
Design and build quality:-5/5
Value for money:- 7/10