After launching Moto Z series in India a few months back, Now the company has launched their first phone to feature a full metal unibody in this price range. The Moto M features a 5.5 Inch display and runs on Android v6.0.1 (Marshmallow) operating system.It is powered by an Octa core, 2.2 GHz, Cortex A53 processor coupled with 3 GB of RAM. The device is packed with 3050 mAh. Moto M comes with 16 MP rear and 8MP Front-facing camera. Fingerprint scanner at back, VoLTE support out of the box, The company has also confirmed that it will get N update soon.It has hybrid SIM slot where u
Either put (SIM 1 + SIM 2) or (SIM 1 + MicroSD).
Moto M specs:-
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) complete HD AMOLED display.
- 2.2 GHz Octa-center MediaTek Helio P15 processor with Mali T860MP2 GPU.
- 4 GB RAM, 32/64GB inner memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD.
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow).
- Dual SIM (nano + nano).
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF.
- 8MP the front-facing with the camera, 85-degree wide-perspective lens.
- Fingerprint sensor.
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos.
- Dimensions: 151.35×75.35×7.85mm.
4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 AC, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, NFC, USB type-C.
- 3050mAh battery.
Price and availability:-
The Moto M comes in Gold and Silver colors and is priced starting Rs. 15999 for 32GB model and Rs 17,999 for 64 GB model.It will be available exclusively on Flipkart.
Motorola Moto M Pros:-
- Very good built quality.
- Good grip and finishing.
- Best display and viewing angles.
- Water Repellent Nano-Coating, Fingerprint Scanner (Rear).
- Dolby Atmos support which gives good audio experience.
- Upgradeable to N( Nougat) officially confirmed by Moto
- Good quality photos under good lighting conditions.
Motorola Moto M Cons:-
- Helio P15 processor (not best for high-end gaming).
- Hybrid SIM Slots: Either (SIM 1 + SIM 2) or (SIM 1 + MicroSD)
- No 4K Video Recording.
- Focusing is not good.
- Bad camera performance under low light.
- No fast charging.
- Priced highly.
I will not recommend this phone because apart from looking good.The Moto M does not do anything well. Performance is average, the camera is above average, the battery is ok.It only for the people who are more thinks about the look and built quality.If u want to buy a phone under this price segment then go for Lenovo Z2 plus or Moto G4 plus.
Built and design:- 5/5
Value for money:- 6/10