After the collaboration LeEco with Coolpad, the company has launched their new mobile called Cool 1 in India. which was released China back in August.
The Coolpad cool1 comes with 5.5-inch 1080p display.It is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 652 Processor with 4GB RAM and 32GB internal memory.Cool1 comes with dual 13+13 megapixel rear camera with f/2.0 aperture,PDAF,dual tone LED flash,bokeh effect,4k recording,etc. It has an 8-megapixel front facing camera. It runs on Android 6.0(marshmallow).
The Cool1 has Fingerprint Sensor at the back which unlocks the device in just 0.15 seconds and Dual SIM support with VoLTE support but no SD card.The device comes with full metal design and it sports a huge 4060 mAH battery with quick charging.
Cool 1 specification:-
- 5.5 inch Full HD IPS display with 1920×1080 resolution.
- Full metal body.
- octa-core Snapdragon 652 Processor with Adreno 510 GPU.
- Android 6.0(marshmallow).
- 4GB RAM and 32GB internal memory.
- Dual 13+13 megapixel rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, dual tone LED flash, bokeh effect,4k recording, slow motion etc.
- It has an 8-megapixel front facing camera.
- Dual SIM slot but no MicroSD support.
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 AC,Bluetooth 4.1, GPS.
- Dimensions: 152 × 74.8 × 8.2mm.
- Weight: 167g.
- Infrared sensor(Remote).
- USB Type C support.
- 4060 mAH battery with fast charging.
The Coolpad cool1 is exclusively available on Amazon.in for Rs 13,999 from Jan 5th with 2 c
olor that is Gold and Sliver Gold color.